Named ''Sportsman of the Century'' by the International Olympic Committee and ''Olympian of the Century'' by Sports Illustrated, Carl Lewis is The winner of Ten Olympic medals [Nine of them gold between 1980 and 1996].
In New York to celebrate woman on ''International women's day'', she spoke to Afrimpact Magazine about the politics of health in her country more »
May 23, 2013 in Interviews and Profile-Interviews et Profil
Nancy V. Brown is the Founder and Owner of NV MY HAIR INC. Entrepreneur, hairstylist, this businesswoman is also a philanthropist who helps people battling cancer and scalp disease to restore self identity through her NGO CHARMED Boston Inc. more »
Mar 20, 2013 in From Other Media_D'autres Médias
Afrimpact Magazine Videos [English]
- Carl Lewis on Gabby Douglas & Hershey's Track and Field Games
- Kony 2012 as seen by Dr. Onek Adyang
- Mr. Alexander B. Chikwanda, Minister of Finance and National Planning of Zambia
- Rafer Johnson
- C. Payne Lucas: Africare Founder and Senior Consultant at Patton Boggs
- James Mwape: Founder of Mwape Peer Awards
Vidéos Afrimpact Magazine [Français]
- Carmen Gloria Arriagada, Co-Fondatrice & Présidente de ''Global Communication''
- Fatou Daniel Diagne
- Mike Kalambay: DR.Congolese Gospel Singer__Chanteur RD.Congolais de musique Chrétienne
- Dr. Moussa Sow
- Laurine Miki:1ère Dauphine Miss Maman Rhône, France 2012__1st Runner-Up ''Miss Maman Rhône, France 2012''